Here is the reservation policy when you book an all-inclusive stay at Jouvence.
A 30% security deposit of the total amount is required upon the reservation.
A 3.5% lodging tax is applicable at La Petite Auberge (on room charge only).
- Animals are not accepted.
- Any unused portions of the purchased package (ie.meals, equipment) are non-refundable.
Credit cards (Visa or MasterCard), debit cards or traveler’s cheques
Although Jouvence pays particular attention to meet the needs of its customers regarding food allergies and intolerances, Jouvence does not guarantee that the foods served are free of allergenic products. In this regard, the client releases Jouvence from any responsibility related to his food allergies and/or intolerances.
Cancellation and changes to a reservation
- No cancellation fee applies if advised 10 days or more prior to the arrival date.
- Cancellation fee of 20% of deposit, if cancelled between 9 and 4 days prior.
- Total deposit is retained, if cancelled at 3 days or less.
- Early departure and late arrival: 50% of the unused package will be applied to your credit card
- No-show – Should you not show up on the day of your event without prior notice to Jouvence, the first night of your stay will be charged to the credit card on file.
Minimum requirements in peak season
During the summer months, Christmas season and spring break, accommodations have a minimum occupancy requirement, depending on their respective category and size. If you make changes to your reservation and occupancy and you longer meet the minimum, a fee will be adjusted accordingly.
No cancellation fee applies should you cancel your massage before 4 p.m. the day prior to your appointment. Otherwise, a 50% cancellation fee will apply.
In the event of a force majeure where an unforseeable, external and unavoidable event prevents Jouvence from providing the customer with the agreed upon services, such as a blackout, Jouvence’s liability will be limited to refunding the customer’s deposit or crediting the unused portion of the stay. Jouvence will not be liable for any other damages the customer may encounter.
Jouvence may, in it’s entire discretion and without obligation attempt to relocate the customer elsewhere. In this case, any costs required by a third party to relocate, feed and provide the customer with all of the required services, and which exceed the amount of the existing contract, and not used at Jouvence, will be at the entire responsibility of the client and Jouvence will have no obligation to these extra costs.