Make the most of your summer at La Petite Auberge de Jouvence, premises reserved for adults only, with our Summer Getaway, a 2 or 3 night all-inclusive stay. Located in the middle of Mont-Orford National Park in the Eastern Townships, the Petite Auberge de Jouvence will allow you to slip away into nature.
EXCEPTIONALLY, from Sunday supper to Wednesday lunch inclusively, meals will be served in La Crémaillère dining room, where we welcome our families, located a few minutes walk from La Petite Auberge. All meals are buffet style. The shortage of manpower is the reason for this change. Thank you for your understanding.
Details of this special offer*
- 4-course table d’hôte dinner
- 1 buffet-style breakfasts and 1 lunches
- 1 aperitif/person/stay
- 1 glass of wine/person/stay
- Access to outdoor spa and sauna (adults only)
- Lake Stukely located within walking distance from the inn
- Access to outdoor activities and equipment available at the time of your stay
- Beach and swimming
- Water activities
- Stand-up paddleboarding
- Pedal boating
- Spa et sauna (exclusive to adults and reservation required)
- Hiking (trails accessible from both Jouvence and from SEPAQ paths** 5 min. by car)
- Outdoor obstacle course
- Cycling on the bike path network (Route verte)
- Volleyball, basketball
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free parking
Book online and save more than 100 $ for two people with a 3-night-stay
- From $ 319 per adult for a 2-night stay (value of $340)
- From $ 449 per adult for a 3-night stay (value of $502)
If you want to book this offer with a 4-night stay or more, please call us at 1 800 567-3134.
*Taxes not included. Rate based on a standard bedroom during regular season. This offer is valid for a 2 or 3-night stay from July 2 to August 19 2021 inclusively at La Petite Auberge de Jouvence. Applicable on new bookings only. Some conditions apply. Subject to change without prior notice. Price varies for single occupancy. A supplement of $15 on Saturdays. This offer is not valid for groups. Reservation required for the spa and sauna. Consult the reservation policy
**SEPAQ trail fees will apply if you do not have a SEPAQ access card.
All necessary measures have been deployed to provide a safe stay. Click here to consult the page About your stay. Please note that the page About your stay is updated according to the evolution of the situation and that the course of a stay as described may vary according to the date of your stay.
Or call us at