Make the most of your autumn at La Petite Auberge de Jouvence, premises reserved for adults only, with the Autumn Getaway with a 2 or 3-night all inclusive stay . Located in the middle of Orford National Park in the Eastern Townships, the Petite Auberge de Jouvence will allow you to slip away in nature on your own, with your lover or with friends.
Details of this special offer *
- 3 delicious meals/day
- 1 aperitif/person/stay
- 1 glass of wine/person/stay
- Walking and hiking (trails accessible from both Jouvence and from SEPAQ paths** 5 min. by car), cycling trails and adventures trails.
- Access to outdoor spa and sauna
- Kayak, stand-up paddle board, canoe and pedal boat
- Lake Stukely located within walking distance from the inn
- Access to all free outdoor equipment available at the time of your stay
- Free Wi-Fi
2-night stay – From $295 per person.
3-night stay – From $444 per person.
Our all-inclusive offer allows you to vacation in Quebec while respecting the recommended sanitary plan. All necessary measures have been deployed to provide a safe stay. Click here for more details.
*Taxes not included. Rate based on a standard bedroom. This offer is valid for a 2-night stay or 3-night stay from July 3rd to October 18th 2020 inclusively. La Petite Auberge de Jouvence is open for arrival from Wednesday through Saturday and until Sunday on a public holiday (Labor Day and Thanksgiving). Applicable on new bookings only. Some conditions apply. Subject to change without prior notice. Price varies for single occupancy. A supplement of $15 on Saturdays. A supplement of $15 on Sundays before a public holiday. This offer is not valid for groups. Reservation required for the spa and sauna.
**SEPAQ trail fees will apply if you don’t have a membership.
Or call us at