Make the most of your spring at La Petite Auberge de Jouvence, premises reserved for adults only, with our Spring Getaway a 1, 2 or 3-night all-inclusive stay . Located in the middle of Mont-Orford National Park in the Eastern Townships, the Petite Auberge de Jouvence will allow you to slip away into nature.
Eastern Township is in the orange zone. Thus, we can welcome residents from the orange zone only. Our promise? To offer you a safe stay in compliance with prescribed standards without compromising your experience. Consult all the details on the page About your stay.
Details of this special offer*
- To savour in our dining room:
- 4-course table d’hôte dinner
- 1 buffet-style breakfast and 1 lunch
- 1 aperitif/person/stay
- 1 glass of wine/person/stay
- Lake Stukely located within walking distance from the inn
- Access to outdoor activities and equipment available at the time of your stay
- Hiking (trails accessible from both Jouvence and from SEPAQ paths** 5 min. by car)
- Outdoor obstacle course
- Cycling on the bike path network (Route verte)
- Water activities (depending on the weather)
- Stand-up paddleboarding
- Pedal boating
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free parking
- From $ 145 per adult for a 1-night stay
- From $ 269 per adult for a 2-night stay
- From $ 389 per adult for a 3-night stay
If you want to book this offer with a 4-night stay or more, please call us at 1 800 567-3134.
*Taxes not included. Rates based on a standard bedroom during the low season. This offer is valid at La Petite Auberge de Jouvence for an arrival planned between April 30th and June 30th. Between April 30th and May 16th, you can book a stay during the weekends. Between May 21st and June 30th, you can book a stay at any time. Until further notice, only residents from an orange zone can book a stay. Your address will be requested when you make your reservation. An ID with your address will be requested upon arrival. Guests sharing a room will need to show both a proof of residence with the same address. Applicable on new bookings only. Some conditions apply. Consult arrivals and departures hours according to the date of your stay. Subject to change without prior notice. Price varies for single occupancy. A supplement of $15 on Saturdays in regular season. A supplement of $15 on Sundays before a public holiday. This offer is not valid for groups.
**SEPAQ trail fees will apply if you do not have a SEPAQ access card.
All necessary measures have been deployed to provide a safe stay. Click here to consult the page About your stay. Please note that the page About your stay is updated according to the evolution of the situation and that the course of a stay as described may vary according to the date of your stay.
Or call us at