November (and October!) Blues
Experts say the best way to beat the fall blues is to be active and take time for yourself! Located in the Eastern Townships, Jouvence welcomes individuals, couples and friends to an outdoor stay, where you can hike, access outdoor activity equipment and lots more
Our package includes *
- 1-night stay at La Petite Auberge de Jouvence
- 1 four-course table d’hôte dinner
- 1 delicious breakfast (“all-you-can-eat” buffet)
- Walking and hiking trails (trails accessible from both Jouvence and SEPAQ paths** 5 min. by car).
- Cycling trails (bring your bikes or rent a fat bike at Jouvence!)
- Fitness trails (12 different modules)
- Outdoor spa and sauna located near a beautiful natural fall
- Outdoor fire pit
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free parking
Our lowest rate of the year!
Starting at $99 per person instead of $127 (+ 15 $ on Saturdays)
Also available with 3 meals for 109 $ per person versus of 147 $ (+ 15 $ on Saturdays)
Our all-inclusive offer allows you to vacation in Quebec while respecting the recommended sanitary plan. All necessary measures have been deployed to provide a safe stay. Click here for more details.
*Taxes not included. Rates based on a standard bedroom during the low season. This offer is valid for a 1-night stay from October 21 to December 22, 2021, inclusively. Valid for new reservations only. Conditions may apply. Subject to change without notice. A supplement of $15 on Saturdays. This offer is not valid for groups. Reservation required for the spa and sauna. Consult the reservation policy.
**SEPAQ trail fees will apply if you don’t have a membership.
Or call us at