Family Getaway Package – Free for Children
This fall, your children stay for free at Jouvence!
1 free child (11 or under) per adult.
Enjoy the fall colours with a 2-night family trip! Treat yourself to an all-inclusive stay away from home and the daily grind. Located in the middle of Mont-Orford National Park in the Eastern Townships, the Centre de Villégiature Jouvence will allow you to enjoy the outdoors with little planning… because here, we take care of it all!
- 2 nights – accommodation in a cottage with a wood stove
- 3 tasty buffet style meals: breakfast, lunch and dinner
- 2 drinks per adult for the stay (aperitif, wine or non-alcoholic speciality coffee)
- Walking, hiking and adventures trails (trails accessible from both Jouvence and SEPAQ paths** 5 min. by car).
- Cycling trails (bring your bikes!)
- Access to canoes until mid-October
- Lake Stukely located within walking distance from your cottage
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free parking
Rate for 2 nights package*:
|Children – 11 or under||Free|
|Teenagers – 12 to 16 ans||$150|
|Adults – 17 and more||$290|
Our all-inclusive offer allows you to vacation in Quebec while respecting the recommended sanitary plan. All necessary measures have been deployed to provide a safe stay. Click here for more details.
The Centre de Villégiature Jouvence is open for arrival from Wednesday through Saturday and until Sunday on a public holiday (Labor Day and Thanksgiving).
*Taxes not included. Rate based on a standard bedroom during low season. Rate per person. One free child per adult, 2 free children for 2 adults. Cottage with wood stove upon availability. This offer is valid for a 2-night stay from September 9th to December 22th 2020 inclusively. Valid for new reservations only. Conditions may apply. Subject to changes without notice. A supplement of $15 on Saturdays. A supplement of $15 on Sundays before a public holiday. This offer is not valid for groups.
**SEPAQ trail fees will apply if you don’t have a membership.
Or call us at